Tapioca flour production line
Tapioca flour is also known as tapioca starch, cassava starch which is the starch extracted from raw cassava roots. Due to starch has the property of insoluble in cold water and the specific gravity is greater than water, water and special machinery are used in tapioca flour production line to separate starch from the suspension of water, so as to achieve the purpose of extraction starch.
Detail description of tapioca starch production line:
- Firstly the cassava need to be washed. The raw materials are washed in multiple stages to fully remove the sediment and improve the purity of the raw materials. Then the cleaned raw materials enter the next process in tapioca flour production line.
The mainly used equipment in this section includes: dry sieve, stone removing machine, paddle cleaning machine and conveying cleaning machine.
Section characteristics: tapioca flour production line works continuously without burden; multi-stage cleaning and washing process with high cleaning clarity and low energy consumption.
Tapioca cleaning and washing machine
- Then washed cassava need to be crushed into slurry with water as medium. The washed cassava is subjected to high-strength rasper, of which the starch extraction rate is up to 95%. Multiple filtration means is adopted in tapioca flour production line to remove fiber impurities, and the free starch filtration rate is 98%.
The mainly tapioca flour making machine equipped in this section includes: cutting machine, rasper, centrifugal sieve and fine fiber sieve.
Section characteristics: unique pulverization technology, high starch extraction rate in tapioca flour production line, high separation rate of pulp residue, energy saving and water saving, fine filtration and high filtration rate.
Tapioca flour extraction machine
- Next is sand removal section. Fully remove the sand impurity particles in the starch to ensure the taste and quality of the starch in tapioca flour production line.
The mainly equipped equipment in this section is: sand remover.
Characteristics of the section: small size, large handling capacity, ensure the sand impurities in starch br removed thoroughly removed in tapioca flour production line.
- Then starch slurry need to be further concentrated and refined. Replace the traditional precipitation process in tapioca flour production line, which is highly concentrated and refined. To separate non-starch substances (protein, cell sap and other soluble and insoluble impurities), and improve the whiteness quality of starch.
The mainly equipped machinery in this section: hydrocyclone station.
Section characteristics: Mathematical simulation modeling, effectively separating non-starch substances such as yellow powder, oil powder and peotein in starch, easy to operate, easy to maintain, no blocking, and long service life.
Tapioca flour processing machine
- Starch milk content excess water need to be dehydrated. The refined starch has high water content, peeler centrifuge can effectively reduce the water content of the starch and facilitate the drying in next step of tapioca flour production line.
The equipment mainly equipped in this section: peeler centrifuge.
Section characteristics: high dehydration rate which faciliate drying, high efficiency and energy saving, consistent and stable operation, convenient operation, reduce labor, decrease labor intensity.
- Wet starch is then dried and packed. Quickly remove moisture from the wet starch in tapioca flour production line.
The mainly equipped machinery in this section: airflow flash dryer.
Section characteristics: large drying strength, strong evaporation capacity, short drying time, no pollution, good starch quality.
Tapioca flour processing machine delivery
Mechanized processing characteristics
1. The introduction of Europe advanced technology, combined with traditional technology, starch extraction rate, starch filtration rate, starch precision, starch whiteness have been greatly improved, and recognized by market users.
2. During the mechanized production process, the key starch processing steps in tapioca flour production line are carried out in fully enclosed equipment, the sanitary conditions are guaranteed, the external pollution is reduced, the degree of oxidation of the starch material is reduced, and the quality of the finished starch product thus can be ensured.
3. The degree of automation in tapioca flour production line is significantly improved, so that the operation becomes convenient and time-saving. In addition, the intelligent operating system greatly reduces the labor intensity. Low energy consumption and low water consumption reduces production costs.
Tapioca flour processing plant
Doing Company as an professional starch processing machinery manufacturer, we can provide tapioca flour production line with the following production capacity (daily treatment volume is calculated in 24 hours):
200KG/hour tapioca flour production line, daily processing cassava raw material: about 20T;
500KG/hour production line, daily processing cassava raw material: about 50T;
1000KG/hour production line, daily processing cassava raw material: about 100T;
1500KG/hour tapioca flour production line, daily processing cassava raw material: about 150T;
2500KG / hour production line, daily processing cassava raw material about: 240T;
5000KG/hour tapioca flour production line, daily processing cassava raw material: about 480T;
10000KG/hour production line, daily processing cassava raw material: about 960T.