How to select cassava starch production line and the machine?
At the present stage, many starch processing users pay close attention to how to select cassava starch production line and the machine. Faced with the consultation and doubts of the users, Doing Company sorted out 7 points of selection basis to help them rationally select cassava starch production line and equipment suitable for them.
Cassava & cassava starch
1. Select select cassava starch production line according to economic strength (individual or enterprise) and market positioning
At present, the cassava starch production line includes automatic standard starch production line, small and medium-sized starch production line and small simple production line. Investors can select cassava starch production line and the machine according to the actual situation.
a. The automatic standard cassava starch production line is suitable for medium and large scale production line. The investment is generally more than 200,000 US dollars. Characterized by high purity, good quality and high processing efficiency, but high processing cost and relatively complex production process, this production line is suitable for the use of enterprises and cooperatives with strong economic strength.
b. Small and medium-sized simple starch production line is suitable for medium and small scale enterprises to invest, and the investment is usually about 80,000 yuan to 150,000 $. It is used by starch processing households that process semi-finished wet starch which is often combined with starch products. The production line has the characteristics of low investment, low risk, low electricity consumption, high starch extraction rate, simple and practical operation. Through strict process control, better starch quality can be obtained, processing cost is low, and high economic benefits can be obtained.
c. The small and simple process is used by ordinary farmers to process potato starch. The investment is less than 10,000 $, and some are less than 1,000 $. Often with manual production use, the process is too simple, the quality of starch is poor, and will be gradually eliminated in the market competition in the future.
Cassava starch production line design
2. Determine the purpose of starch and select the appropriate configuration
For cassava starch processing plant, determining the use of starch is crucial for the select cassava starch production line and the machine investment. Large cassava starch products are widely used in chemical industry and pharmaceutical industry, whose product requirements are high precision, generally more than 200,000 US dollars.
For edible starch, accuracy requirement is not high, as long as clean and no impurity, high whiteness and high viscosity. Select cassava starch production line and the machine should not be too large. At present, mainly mainly dominated by farmers scattered processing crude starch, which is low processing cost and low market price. Besdes, due to cassava is not resistant to storage and the processing season is concentrated. If selected equipment configuration is too high, can lead to high cost of processing, and make a decline in margins, even a loss.
3. Determine the appropriate production scale
Many of the growing areas of the cassava are in mountainous or hilly areas, making it difficult to get around. If the processing scale is too large, raw materials need to be transported from far away places, which increases the transportation cost, and the sale of cassava residue will cause difficulties. In addition, for small and medium-sized cassava starch processing users, they can select cassava starch production line and the machine with small scale to reduce engineering cost and investment risk while ensuring the quality requirements of basic starch. In this way, they can also reduce production cost so as to gain a higher profit margin.
Cassava starch production plant of different scale
4. Pay attention to the energy consumption of the machine
Pay attention to the energy consumption of small and medium sized equipment when select cassava starch production line and the machine. Although the overall price of some equipment is relatively low, the supporting power is relatively large, which not only increases the processing cost, but also allocates the transformer to guarantee production which increases the basic investment. For the general farmers, before the purchase of equipment, should pay particular attention whether the power of your processing location can meet the production needs.
5. Pay attention to whether the actual output of the equipment can match the intended amount of production
The cassava has concentrated harvest time, not resistant to storage, and has a short processing season, so the equipment throughput is required to complete more processing in as short a time as possible. Therefore, when select cassava starch production line and the machine, its throughput should be fully taken into account. For small and medium-sized processing production lines, the average hourly raw material processing volume should be more than 4 tons.
Cassava starch production machine
6. Improve the utilization rate of equipment
Cassava processing season short, generally less than two months. In order to improve the utilization rate of equipment, when select cassava starch production line and the machine, the processing capacity of starch in the extraction section can be made large enough, while the starch dryer can be slightly smaller. Wet starch is stored temporarily and dried intensively after the end of the processing season to reduce equipment investment and improve equipment utilization. For larger scale, the principle of combining distributed rough processing and centralized refining can be adopted to improve the utilization rate of equipment and reduce the operation risk.
DOING cassava starch machine manufacturering plant
7. Select cassava starch production line and the machine principle
The following principles should be noted in when select cassava starch production line and the machine:
1. All equipment of cassava starch production line shall be properly configured to meet the required design indexes;
2. Select machine with high performance, advanced technology and non-elimination in a short term;
3. Select cassava starch production line and the machine with low energy consumption under the condition of similar processing capability and indicator effect;
4. In the case of similar energy consumption, the equipment that is easy to operation and maintain should be selected, followed by the equipment with low price;
5. In other similar conditions, select select cassava starch production line and the machine of specialized and professional cassava starch processing machine enterprises;
6. When all conditions are equal, choose the equipment produced by the manufacturer of the better service.
7. The last point when select cassava starch production line and the machine, paying attention to the field inspection, should see the production scale of the factory, whether there is a production site, otherwise service is difficult to guarantee.